4.18.2010

Background

I decided to start a blog about this diet I'm on. My doctor asked if I would try it for a month to see how it helps me and my bloodwork. I have really high triglycerides, but the rest of my cholesterol is ok. That generally runs in families. My father passed away of a stroke at the age of 60. I don't know yet if he had high triglycerides. Maybe back then they only showed high cholesterol. There is also diabetes in my family background. I started the diet on April 4th. We will do bloodwork the first or second week of May. This may become a lifestyle... we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Vicki!

    Thanks for doing this! I'm finally getting to where I need to crack down on my cortisol gut, and have had success in the past with wiping out sugar and other white foods (with caution, of course!)

    Looking forward to reading what you have to say on this journey!

    Hugs,
    Stace

    ReplyDelete