5.09.2010

Happy Mother's Day!!

Hello everyone!!  Happy Mother's Day to all you mom's out there!  I hope you had a wonderful day!  I had a nice, relaxing day with Trent's family... and ate virtually whiteless with accommodations to the dinner thanks to Trent's aunt and to my daughter!  That was so nice!  My daughter made the Cream Cheese Pie that is posted on this blog!  It's fabulous!  It's as good or better than any I've ever tasted!  We made one pie with an almond crust (as the recipe states) and one with a graham cracker crust!  I think the almond crust made it better than any I've ever had, as I think anything made with almonds is incredibly awesome!!  For dinner I had: ribs without bbq sauce (I could/should have made some for myself but didn't get it done - busy day yesterday!), basmati brown rice, green beans, caesar salad (I checked the dressing and there was only a tiny amount of sugar and pros would override the cons of eating it!), fresh fruit and cream cheese pie with fresh strawberries!  I also had coffee for the first time in a month, using nonfat milk and my own agave chocolate syrup (posted on this blog).  All is going well with the diet.  I look forward to the time that I can get my blood test done and find out the results!  I work M-F for the next month, so I'm not sure when I can get in for a fasting blood test.  I will let you know when that happens.  I hope you all have a good week, and if you're trying to cut down on white sugar & flour, keep up the good work!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment